I will be growing a mustache (again) for the month of November for Movember in support of the fight against Prostate Cancer.
Please help me in this fight by donating to my “Mo,” which you can do by either:
1. Clicking (or copying and pasting) this link https://www.movember.com/us/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink®o=1332291
&country=us and donating online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
2. Writing a check payable to the ‘Prostate Cancer Foundation’, referencing my Registration Number 1332291 and mailing it to:
Prostate Cancer Foundation
1250 Fourth St
Santa Monica, CA, 90401
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Did you know:
* Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in the US with one in six American men developing the disease
and more than 28,000 men dying of the disease every year.
* African American men and those with a family history of prostate cancer are twice as likely to develop the disease and
should have regular annual testing starting at 45. All other men should commence testing at 50.
* Prostate cancer is 90% curable if detected and treated early.
* The word “moustache” or “mustache” originates from the Greek word mustax, which means “upper lip.”
Thanks for your support,
More information is available at http://www.movember.com/.