Put down your slinky ’cause here is the Top Ten Best Toy Mustaches of all time…
10. Purple Pie Man: Strawberry Shortcake’s arch-nemesis had a sinister yet silly looking bert.
9. Ken Doll: Barbie’s bo donned the bert as Hollywood Legend Rhett Butler in 1994.
8. Don Mattingly: Starting Lineup’s lineup also included George Bell and Dan Quisenberry.
7. MC Hammer: His mustache had 24 points of articulation.
6. Ned Flanders: This is one of several Simpson’s figures made of Springfield’s favorite neighbor.
5. Dr. Mindbender: Cobra Commander’s right hand man kicked Joe butt with his mean ass ‘stache.
4. Mr. Kotter: Someone please set us up with an ebay account.
3. Chuck Norris: Led the Karate Kommandos with his punch and his pushbroom.
2. SD “Special Delivery” Jones: 1980′s WWE Jobber had a bert and most importantly his own doll.
1. Bespin Security Guard: This Star Wars ‘Stache is considered the Holy Grail of Action Figure Fuzz.